所属分类: 备考部落 写作部落

查看: 7578|回复: 1
发新帖

[托福独立作文] TPO28

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-8-13 13:27:02 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
In today's society,education have improve our lives greatly.The issue about parents become more involved in their children' education than parents in the past which is widely discussed into a point.As far as I’m concern,I am sure that parents nowadays pay more attention to the education of their children and they become more involved in it.The following reasons and examples will justify my side.

To begin with,the most vital reason is that parents today realized that it is important to involved in their children' education.In the past,many people didn’t have a chance to get a good education.They began to work when they was 18s around.They didn't know what this mean to them at that time.But now, for vast amount of people get much knowledge from schools ,they exactly know the importance of education.As we all know,Obama is the first colored president in American history.He live in a single family which education may be a big burden for this family.But his mother insist that Obama should get a good education.So she work hard to earn money and totally devoted herself to teach Obama when he was little.It is because his mother know the significance of education.

Further more,another reason is that in today's society parents have more time and energy to involved in their children' education compare with the past time.With the improve of people's quality of life.Parents do not need to spend all time to work in order to make sure they can survive.There is a theory demonstrating that people have different levels of demands in the lives. The higher the level, the less priority the demands people try to satisfy it. In that theory ,education is the fourth levels, pretty advanced that it is behind the demands of food, medical care or shelter. As the live condition become better,parents have a chance to spend more time to their children' education.

Moreover,some people convince that today's parents are the same as past in participating in children' education.For instance,as a research carried out by Chinese Academy of Social Science last year revealed that more than eighty percent of parents feels that compare with their parents ,they indeed would like to involve in the education of their children'.Because through this way ,they can get some knowledge with children and improve their relationship with their children.

To sum up,it is true that today's parents are more involved in the education of their children.I convince that it is a good thing both for parents and children.For so many people admit that education is so important for every family.I totally thinks that more parents will involve in their children' education.Time will prove that.
沙发
发表于 2014-8-14 11:07:38 | 只看该作者
In today's society,education have improve our lives greatly.The issue about parents become more involved in their children' education than parents in the past which is widely discussed into a point.As far as I’m concern,I am sure that parents nowadays pay more attention to the education of their children and they become more involved in it.The following reasons and examples will justify my side.

To begin with,the most vital reason is that parents today (have)realized that it is important to involved in their children' education.In the past,many people didn’t have a chance to get a good education.They began to work when they was 18s around.They didn't know what this mean to them at that time.But now, for vast amount of people get much knowledge from schools ,they exactly know the importance of education.As we all know,Obama is the first colored president in American history.He live in a single family which education may be a big burden for this family.But his mother insist that Obama should get a good education.So she work hard to earn money and totally devoted herself to teach Obama when he was little.It is because his mother know the significance of education.(动词的形式错得比较多,注意了哈,过去的事情,一律用过去时,动词的形式一定要改)

Further more,another reason is that in today's society parents have more time and energy to involved(动词不定式里头,动词要用原形) in their children' education compare(comparing,不作谓语的动词,要用动名词或者动词不定式) with the past time.With the improve of people's quality of life.Parents do not need to spend all time to(spend XXX on something是固定搭配哈) work in order to make sure they can survive.There is a theory demonstrating that people have different levels of demands in the lives. The higher the level (is), the less priority the demands people try to satisfy it. In that theory ,education is the fourth levels, pretty advanced that it is behind the demands of food, medical care or shelter. As the live condition become(三单) better,parents have a chance to spend more time to their children' education.

Moreover,some people convince(are convinced才是相信,convince本身是使别人相信) that today's parents are the same as past in participating in children' education.For instance,as a research carried out by Chinese Academy of Social Science last year revealed that more than eighty percent of parents feels(这里不是三单) that compare(compared) with their parents ,they indeed would like to involve in the education of their children'.Because through this way ,they can get some knowledge with children and improve their relationship with their children.

To sum up,it is true that today's parents are more involved in the education of their children.I convince that it is a good thing both for parents and children.For so many people admit that education is so important for every family.(这里应该是个逗号)I totally thinks that more parents will involve in their children' education.Time will prove that.

动词的形式几乎全错了,要么是时态不对,要么是单复数不对,你在写的时候没认真想吧?注意一点呀,不然错得太冤了……
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /1 下一条

发布主题 客服中心 官方QQ群 订单中心
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表