语言
服务
服务
雅思专区

关注:25

所属分类: 考试交流 雅思专区

查看: 1165|回复: 6
发新帖

[雅思口语] 雅思口语范文:Describe a film that you would like to see in the future.

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-25 14:09:53 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Describe a film that you would like to see in the future.

You should say:

What the film is called

what it is about

how you heard about this film

and why you would like to see it

范文

I’m going to talk about a film that I’d like to see when it comes out later this year. It’s the new James Bond film, and I saw in the news that it’s going to be called ‘Spectre’. I think ‘Spectre’ refers to the name of the imaginary criminal organisation that James Bond has to defeat in the film.

As ‘Spectre’ hasn’t been released yet, I don’t know exactly what it will be about. But I can guess that the hero, Bond, is going to be on a mission to save the world from an arch-criminal as usual. I’m sure it will be similar to most of the previous Bond films, with a plot line involving lots of twists and turns, and with Bond using his skills to defeat his nemesis in the end.

I first heard about this film when I was watching the news a couple of months ago, and since then I’ve seen the official trailer on TV. There have also been various articles in newspapers discussing the actors who have been cast to play supporting roles in the film. The James Bond films are always big news here in the UK, probably because Bond himself is an English character.

I’d like to see ‘Spectre’ at the cinema because I’m sure it will be full of action scenes and special effects, and I like the fact that Bond’s missions always take place in spectacular locations in different parts of the world. Of course Bond films are totally unrealistic, you could even say ridiculous. But they're always fast, entertaining and fun, a bit like a roller-coaster ride!

沙发
发表于 2016-5-25 14:10:06 | 只看该作者
雅思啊雅思……
板凳
发表于 2016-5-26 22:07:40 | 只看该作者
如此好贴一定要强顶,多谢楼主每天更新!
地板
发表于 2016-5-27 02:43:51 | 只看该作者
帖子不错,谢谢提供分享,辛苦了
5#
发表于 2016-5-27 16:49:26 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主 一起加油