所属分类: 考试交流 雅思专区

查看: 845|回复: 3
发新帖

[雅思口语] 雅思口语必备高频Part2话题参考答案--Describe a positive chang

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 14:39:57 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
        对于雅思考试口语Part 2来说,复习时多准备一些素材是百利无一害的。Part2部分是比较考验考生口语水平的,通常需要1-2分钟的回答时间。同学们在备考阶段一定需要多积累一些口语话题,避免考试时因为紧张,不熟悉导致不知道说什么。本文跟大家分享Part 2常见话题“A positive change”,希望对大家有帮助!
  Topic:
  Describe a positive change you made .
  You should say:
  What the change was
  When you made the change
  and explain the influence of the change
  Tips:
  关于“A positive change”要求描述一个给你带来积极变化的改变。关于这个话题你需要描述一下你什么时候决定做的改变,做的是什么样的改变,一个这个改变是怎样影响你的,给你带来了哪些变化。你可以说之前改掉的一个坏习惯,也可以说你为了解决某件事改变的方式。

下面跟大家分享一些关于这个话题的思维扩散。
  What the change was:
  1.你戒掉了的一些不好的习惯,比如抽烟,熬夜。
  2.你为了健康的身体,开始改变以前懒惰的习惯,开始做一些运动。
  3.你放弃了一段不该坚持的感情,遇到了更好的人。
  4.你决定不再成天宅在家里,出去接受更广阔的世界,遇到了更多的人。
  5.你开始学习一门语言,这帮助了你。
  6.你开始探索一些技能,从而把重点放在那些技能上。
  7.你从一个农村地区搬到了一座城市,生活水平得到了改善。
  8.你开始一心一意滴攻读某个专业,让你取得了学业的成就。
  Sample answer:
  The positive change that I would like to talk about is ‘I started playing outdoor games instead of playing computer games’. After I got my first personal computer when I was only 9 years old or so, I started learning many things. Besides that I started playing the computer games. As computer games are addictive I found that I was playing the games whenever I had spare times. This addiction barred me from playing outdoor games like cricket, football etc.
  I found myself very much attracted to the computer games and I preferred to play the games at home instead of going to open spaces or fields to participate in outdoor games that involve physical exercises. Not that computer games are all so bad, but playing them all the time someone has got is not a good thing especially for kids. I found that I was spending more times at home than being outside. After my parents noticed that, they discussed with me about that and explained me the importance of outdoor activities. They gave me strict restriction that I would only be able to play computer games for an hour daily and in the evening I’d have to go outside to play with my friends.
  This was obviously a very positive change for me. I’m not against computer games but I feel that if there are more important things to do, then we should not spend time on computer games only.
  This change affected me very positively. I became a good cricket player later on, I started maintaining my times more prudently and I am sure this change has affected me positively in terms of physical and mental health.
  Related cue cards:
  1.Describe a change you would like to have in you.
  2.Describe something you want to do in the future.
  3.Describe a change you would like to have in you.
  4.Talk about something you started doing lately.

沙发
发表于 2016-3-31 15:12:35 | 只看该作者
楼主辛苦了,十分感谢
板凳
发表于 2016-4-1 11:51:55 | 只看该作者
雅思啊雅思……
地板
发表于 2016-4-1 16:18:12 | 只看该作者
辛苦了!感谢楼主的无私奉献!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭