所属分类: 研究生留学 文商科申请

查看: 786|回复: 5
发新帖

[申请总结] 申请本科的推荐信

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-10-27 09:49:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
文书批改:申请本科的推荐信。TPO小站综合点评及批改意见:总的看下来,这篇推荐信的条理还是比较清楚的,但内容显得过于平实。作为本科申请的推荐信,显得底气有些不足。对于学习的相关介绍,是推荐信的重点所在,而不是简单用同学的好榜样老师的好帮手就一笔带过了。关于学习的内容一定要非常突出。TPO小站建议多添加一些整体学习情况的描述以及在在英语方面的特点及所做的准备工作。

原文:

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am glad to recommend XXX to you in my capacity as his English teacher. He is an outgoing young man who I know very well both academically and personally. It is my pleasure to write this recommendation letter for him.

我在高二的最后一年,也就是2013年2月开始作为分班后的指导老师,开始教XXX所在的班级。 虽然只有短短几个月的接触时间,但是XXX留给了我十分深刻的印象。 他是同学的好榜样,老师的好帮手。

This school has a particularly strong reputation for English teaching, and we push our students’ skills to the utmost. Mr.XXX’s skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening to English are excellent.

I still remember that in the first class in which I taught him, I asked all students to make a presentation on whatever they were interested in or good at. XXXX introduced the exchange program he attended in this summer , especially on the curriculum settings and course description in USA. During this, Mr. XX’s pure pronunciation and intonation and his wide range of vocabulary made a deep impression on me. In subsequent classes he spoke on a wide range of topics, and my opinion of him skills grew deeper. I have to say , Mr. xxx ’s input into class activities motivated students’ learning enthusiasm.

当我得知XXX要出国求学的时候,我感到很高兴。XXX is definitely equipped with all the potential he will need to succeed in this field. I am delighted to give my strong support to his application to your program, and I hope you will give him your most positive consideration.

TPO小站综合点评及批改意见:

总的来说,这篇推荐信的条理还是比较清楚的,但内容显得过于平实,没有突出重点。作为本科申请的推荐信,显得底气有些不足。对学习部分的介绍,内容过少。建议多添加一些整体学习情况的描述以及在在英语方面的特点及所做的准备工作。
沙发
发表于 2015-10-27 10:29:52 | 只看该作者
如此好贴一定要强顶,多谢楼主每天更新!
板凳
发表于 2015-10-27 23:26:05 | 只看该作者
帖子不错,谢谢提供分享,辛苦了
地板
发表于 2015-10-28 17:10:35 | 只看该作者
顶一下,谢谢楼主
5#
发表于 2015-10-29 09:32:56 | 只看该作者
多谢楼主大力分享,学习了