发新帖

[托福机经] 2015年9月5日托福考试回忆

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-9-10 17:30:03 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
阅读

第一篇
考生回忆:本文讨论苏美尔文明。开始的时候那个地方(美索不达米亚平原)的自然环境不好,缺乏一些很重要的自然资源,也经常遭遇洪水泛滥,所以人口也不多。但是此后somehow这个地方发展起来了,人口增多了,也出现了很多新兴的职业比如说scientists。随着城市的发展出现了贸易,主要参与贸易的是一些原材料比如copper和stone。由于城市发展需要管理,所以发明了writing。后来writing还出现了发展,有了更多的用途,影响深远
第二篇
考生回忆:有的鱼周围有磁场可以用来感应事物。科学家做了一个实验,把一种瞎的鱼从熟悉的环境放到不熟悉的环境里,发现尽管看不见,但是这些鱼还是能找到一些holes。同时磁场还能根据物种的性别发生变化。比如在交配(mating)的时候female 和male就明显不一样。还有就是可以识别个体。如果两条鱼的速率(rate)很相似,那么它们就会调整自己的速率让这个区别变得可识别的。

第三篇
考生回忆:讲的在寒武纪(Cambrian)的物种大爆发(species explosion)。这个时期的物种演化的速率和多样性都是别的时期所无法媲美的。科学家们提出了几个可能性的原因。
第一个原因是氧气。在寒武纪之前,氧气的含量很低,无法支持大型的生物生长。但是寒武纪由于氧气量大大增加,所以也为大型生物的演化提供了条件。

第四篇
为什么一个事情突然多了很多物种,species explode的原因;鱼可以发送小电波,这些电波的作用,比如mate signal,communication。一个地区的发展,虽然自然资源少,但是产生了很多成就,比如writing。import金属,石头,带动civilization。

综合写作

独立写作
题目:In order to attract more tourists,government should improve the safety by hiring more police or improve the appearance by improving the old buildings and streets.

口语
Task 1
When do you think is a good time for a person to learn a second language?
I think a good time for a person to learn a second language is around middle school. First, kids in middle school are capable of understanding grammar. Of course it’s ideal for a person to learn a language in a natural setting, but since most people don’t have the privilege of living abroad, grammar learning is a big part of mastering a language. And I think the earlier one learns grammar, the better. So middle school is a good time to start actually understanding a second language. Second, based on my personal experience, I started learning English since 7th grade. I feel it’s important to start relatively early and take baby steps. We started with “good morning” and “how are you” and took time to learn more complicated things. If I had started learning English in high school, I wouldn’t have had such a solid foundation.

Task 2
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Friends can maintain friendship even if they have disagreements.
I agree that friendships can be maintained in the presence of disagreement. True friends should not only support each other, but also challenge each other. When we disagree with our friends on something, as long as it’s not about strict moral principles, we open our minds to different ways of thinking. For example, last week I had an argument with a good friend about playing video games. I didn’t like video games at all, but he gave me a few good reasons why video games are good for our brains and stuff. I still don’t like video games, but I get what he was saying and stop judging gamers. Plus true friendships only become stronger in the face of challenges, so not only can we maintain our friendship in times of disagreement but we also improve it.

Task 3
The school plans to prohibit bicycles on campus because it’s too dangerous for pedestrians to have bikes around and the school provides bus service for students to get around.
The woman in the conversation disagrees with this plan. First, accidents often happen at night because of low visibility on campus. It’s not really dangerous to bike in the day. Second, the campus is very big, and the bus comes only once an hour. It runs around all buildings on campus and you have to wait for an hour if you miss one, both of which take a lot of time.

Task 4
Animals protect their territories by defending those of their own species but not of others. For example, during breeding seasons, a kind of bird would attack other birds that make different sounds from its own. But if it hears familiar calls, it won’t attack or chase the birds making the calls.
Task 5
   The woman’s problem is that she’s invited to a conference in New York but she’s concerned about her living arrangement. The first solution is to live in a hotel, but it’s very expensive. If she does that, she has to save money on lunch and miss some events like concerts and stuff. The second solution is to crash at her aunt Mary’s place, but it’s an hour away from the conference venue which means she will then miss the dinner after the conference and thus the opportunity to meet famous professors.
Task 6
The professor talks about two ways a third party can help resolve problems between two people. The first is mediation. For example, two roommates are having a conflict. They will then find a mutual friend to come up with a solution they both agree on. The second is arbitration. For example, the two roommates can tell a third person the story that caused the conflict, and the third party agrees with one and disagrees with the other, and the two roommates have to accept the result no matter what.

听力:

沙发
发表于 2015-9-10 17:59:51 | 只看该作者
好帖支持一下呢谢谢了啊!!
板凳
发表于 2015-9-11 01:33:36 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主 一起加油
地板
发表于 2015-9-11 12:16:40 | 只看该作者
啊啊啊,正缺这样的机经!!
5#
发表于 2015-9-11 20:12:17 | 只看该作者