所属分类: 备考部落 语法部落

查看: 1164|回复: 0
发新帖

[SAT语法] SAT语法--逻辑主语

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-9-26 11:07:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
逻辑主语的考点在SAT考试语法部分也是必考的一项,尤其在改进句子题(IS题型)中经常出现。逻辑主语考题在考试中的难度并不算大,并且非常容易将选项中的两到三个迅速排除,所以同学们只要把知识点掌握牢固,可以达到事半功倍的效果。
()、语法知识梳理
逻辑主语是非谓语动词动作的执行者或承受者;它们在逻辑上存在着主谓关系或动宾关系,却不能直接作非谓语动词的主语,因此叫逻辑主语。
例句:Quincy took Danto Jack’s house for a visit, (A) never imagining (B) that tenyears would pass (C) before seeing (D) Jack again. No error(E)
在SAT语法考试中,尤其是IS题型中通常的出现形式有:
l  句子以分词开始(现在分词和过去分词);
l  介词加名词开始;
l  连词加分词或者形容词开始。
()、考点解析
1. 句子以现在分词开始
PRACTICE
Lacking goodinstruction, my mistakes in creating a graph to illustrate historical trendswere numerous.
(A)   my mistakes in creating a graph to illustratehistorical trends were numerous
(B)   I made numerous mistakes in creating a graphto illustrate historical trends
(C)   there were numerous mistakes in the graph Icreated to illustrate historical trends
(D)   I created a graph to illustrate historicaltrends with numerous mistakes
(E)  The graph I made for illustrating historicaltrends had numerous mistakes
2. 句子以过去分词开始
PRACTICE
Carried by thestrong, dry winds of the stratosphere, the 1980 eruption of Mount SaintHelens caused dust that crossed the United States in three days and circledthe globe in two weeks.
(A) the 1980eruption of Mount Saint Helens caused dust that
(B) Mount SaintHelens’ eruption in 1980 caused dust that
(C) dust fromthe 1980 eruption of Mount Saint Helens
(D) dust fromthe 1980 eruption of Mount Saint Helens that
(E) there wasdust from the 1980 eruption of Mount Saint Helens and it
3. 句子以介词加动名词开始
PRACTICE
By simplyentering an internet website or calling a toll-free number, a catalog ordercan be placed for almost anything from cheesecakes to fully equippeddesktop computers. 
(A) a catalogorder can be placed
(B) by placing acatalog order
(C) they willplace your catalog order
(D) you canplace a catalog order
(E) your catalogorder can be placed
4. 句子以连词加分词或形容词开始
PRACTICE
While drivingdown the road, the house with the large yard and small pond attracted thefamily’s attention.
(A) the house withthe large yard and small pond attracted the family’s attention
(B) the househaving the large yard and a small pond attracted the attention of the family
(C) the housewith the yard and small pond was attractive to the family’s attention
(D) the family’sattention was attracted by the house with the large yard and small pond
(E) the familywas attracted to the house with the large yard and small pond

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /1 下一条

发布主题 客服中心 官方QQ群 订单中心
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表