所属分类: 备考部落 写作部落

查看: 512|回复: 1
发新帖

[托福独立作文] TPO21

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-8-19 13:48:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
In today's society,everyone wants to success in a future job.The issue about whether the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school which is widely discussed into a point where a contemplation has been aroused.As far as I'm concerned,I definite support it as a reasonable view.The following reasons and examples will justify my side.

To begin with,the most vital reason is that good relationship with people will bring you more help when you are in trouble.Nobody can do everything by his own.No matter how powerful you are ,you still need partners to assist you.Take Bill Gates as a example,as we all know,he is so talented.In fact,he didn't set up Microsoft company by his own. When he drop out from Harvard,he faced many difficulties.His friends are always with him to slove all the problems.After he set up this firm,more and more people joined this team to give a help to Microsoft.It is because Bill Gates always have a good relationship with others.And people are all happy to do a favour for him.

Furthermore,another reason is that the cooperation skill is very important.Relating well to people is the fundamental of cooperation.We know that,most top universities,like Harvard,Yale,ask students to do their projects as a team.In order to training their cooperation skill.Some students focus on theory analyze and others are responsible to collet information.So the work became more efficient.It is the same as our work today,we need to do a lot of work with others.If we can't communicate will with other people,it may destroy the whole project.So we need to practice cooperation skill and behave good to others.

Moreover,a few people are convinced that studying hard in school can get more knowledge which will help us become successful.For instance,an investigation carried out by Chinese Academy Social of Sciences last year revealed that more than eighty percent of people believe that having a good relationship with people is important than studying hard at school.It can prove that,in recent years,vast amount of people realized that the goof relationship may affect people's hole life.Maybe with your friend's help,you can access the success.

It would therefore no be too great an exaggeration to conclude that how relating good with others is so important.It is true that knowledge can change ours life.But as a people who want to get a success in a future job,I still hold the view that the ability to relate well to people is more significant.
沙发
发表于 2014-8-19 17:37:41 | 只看该作者
In today's society,everyone wants to success(这里是动词不定式,要写succeed) in a future job.The issue about whether the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school which is widely discussed into a point where a contemplation has been aroused.As far as I'm concerned,I definite(definitely) support it as a reasonable view.The following reasons and examples will justify my side.

To begin with,the most vital reason is that good relationship with people will bring you more help when you are in trouble.Nobody can do everything by his own.No matter how powerful you are ,you still need partners to assist you.Take Bill Gates as a example,as we all know,he is so talented.In fact,he didn't set up Microsoft company by his own(这里是on his own). When he drop out from Harvard,he faced many difficulties.His friends are always with him to slove all the problems.After he set up this firm,more and more people joined this team to give a help to Microsoft.It is because Bill Gates always have a good relationship with others.And people are all happy to do a favour for him.(注意时态问题)

Furthermore,another reason is that the cooperation skill is very important.Relating well to people is the fundamental of cooperation.We know that,most top universities,like Harvard,Yale,ask students to do their projects as a team.In order to training their cooperation skill.Some students focus on theory analyze and others are responsible to collet information.So the work became more efficient.It is the same as our work today,we need to do a lot of work with others.If we can't communicate will with other people,it may destroy the whole project.So we need to practice cooperation skill and behave good to others.

Moreover,a few people are convinced that studying hard in school can get more knowledge which will help us become successful.For instance,an investigation carried out by Chinese Academy Social of Sciences last year revealed that more than eighty percent of people believe that having a good relationship with people is important than studying hard at school.It can prove that,in recent years,vast amount of people realized that the goof relationship may affect people's hole life.Maybe with your friend's help,you can access the success.

It would therefore no be too great an exaggeration to conclude that how relating good with others is so important.It is true that knowledge can change ours life.But as a people who want to get a success in a future job,I still hold the view that the ability to relate well to people is more significant.

造句上有进步,可以打到23-24了。时间够吗?如果时间够的话,表扬一下,继续保持。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /1 下一条

发布主题 客服中心 官方QQ群 订单中心
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表